I'm Certified!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

delco

Registered
Reaction score
I did it! I am now a certified open water diver!! Thanks to everyone on the board for their support and encouragement!

Delco,
That's great. I'm new to this board, and also recently became certified in Open Water. Pretty darned excited too! Can't wait to get Advanced. Just thought I'd share your happiness a bit. I figure we both have a lot to look forward to in years to come.
-John

Contratuations to both of you. Have fun and dive safely.

delco once bubbled...
I did it! I am now a certified open water diver!! Thanks to everyone on the board for their support and encouragement!

Great!
Now you can begin to learn to dive.

welcome, good to hear you are as excited as I was when I first went under the water with a tank.

I will be great fun now the training is behind you, but remember that you should never stop learning.

Learning about fish, coral, wrecks, different dive locations and much much more.

Have fun and enjoy the wonders of the underwater world. :)

Congrats to you both! Of course we'll want to know about your first "real" dives also!

:yea:
~C

Congrats Delco and JButla! I just got my OW this weekend so I'm pumped also! Now I just want to get in some local dives to get more comfortable below the surface. I've learned a ton and now realize there is so much more!

One day at a time.........................

RiverRat

Ain't that the truth, RiverRat?!!

I've been averaging 4 dives a week since I became certified.... This really gets in your blood!

-John

Back
Top Bottom