I'm back!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back buddy! Lookin' forward to seeing the new place.

Vickie,

I am not sure if I will be getting to Florida in July, but sometime while I am in Sebastian, we should plan a dive. Ft. Pierce is just a little way down the road. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing a shore dive at Pepper Park this Sunday. Anyone interested in coming along?

It's been said by smarter people than me that the true measure of an individuals worth is not how much they have, but the number of lives they effect. Judging by the number of responses you've received regarding your return, I think it's safe to say that you are worth a lot to a lot of people!

We missed you so very much and I for one am happy that issues are being resolved. Please, take care of yourself and your family - when that's adiquately addressed, we can party 'till the cops come! (wait a minute, they're already there!)

Take care, stay happy and again, welcome back!

Lee

:laughing: Lee..... having a cop as a hubby and living in "his" county has some advantages.... hehehehehehehehe
thanks for the kind words everyone!!! I have almost everything in the main house unpacked, but very little of the girls apartment done. It's gonna be awesome when its finished, I'm just trying not to lose site of the bigger picture.

Ahem.... Eric, re read my post.. Only one room painted so far, so call me when you'll be 10-51 to my 10-42 :D

Hey Al, I opted not to work Sat am because I'm doing for dives on Sunday. I should be at the dock by the time y'all get back in though. Working the Pm dives Sat.
Look forword to seeing you and Miss Kat again.

baitedstorm:
Hey Al, I opted not to work Sat am because I'm doing for dives on Sunday. I should be at the dock by the time y'all get back in though. Working the Pm dives Sat.
Look forword to seeing you and Miss Kat again.

Great! I'm looking forward to it. ScubaKat11 out grew her wetsuit and I had to buy her a new one today. The only one in her size was purple... So, I now have a very happy little girl.

Hey Girl good to see you back. It has been way to quiet around here without you. Congrats on your new place. Hope to see you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom