I'm back!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Y'all, just a quick note to let everyone know we are finally back online. Using dial-up for now, so things are a bit slow.....ok, a lot slow (hate it), but at least I don't have to leave the house to pay bills anymore.

Things are slowly coming around.. We now have ceilings in every room, just finished laying carpet in all the bedrooms. 1 bedroom is painted, only 3 more to go (blah, then the living room, kitchen, and dining room).. We still have a ton of boxes to unpack but things are starting to settle down. I wont have a ton of extra time to be online for a couple more weeks, but wanted everyone to know that we are still here missing everyone and will post when we can..

We are looking at July to host a SB party at our new place... We already have it in the works (no date yet) We are going to grill a ton of chicken and ribs for all who want to come down. Everyone who wants to stay the night is more than welcome to (this house is way bigger than that little tiny apartment we often crammed SB'ers in.) we have 3 bedrooms, a livingroom, dining room and office in the main house, then an entire 1 bedroom apartment connect by our laundry room (hopefully by then it will be a 2 bedroom so both Chyanne and Jessi have their own rooms) only kicker, the place has 2 bathrooms, I guess in the 50's people didn't all have to go at the same time...lol...
Anyways, if y'all have any ideas on dates, dives are what not's, throw them out there.

Look forward to the house warming party and of course a nice set of dives earlier that day/weekend on your boat :wink:

Welcome back Vickie, I'm typing this extra fast so it will go through your dial up faster.:D
I guess I should get my plane ticket soon for the SB gig at your place.
David

Congratulations on the move! I have done my share of those whew.. even my screen names can not keep up with me.

As it stands so far I am off on July 4th if there are no hidden "surprises" that I am not in the know of right now...*wink*

I am working the 3rd so the 4th is at least 1/2 a sleep day for me. Any extra room that is needed I have that spare room that is not being used still.

Gee you already painted everything.. darn I wanted to come help..

Eric

Yeah! Your finally on line. We missed you!!!!

I hope to see you this weekend. I saw your post that you're on the PM boat. Kathleen and I are on Pura Vida's AM boat. I hope we cross paths.

Al

Hay Vickie,

Glad to hear you guys are in your new place and getting settled. Now comes the fun part, unpacking. I'm been in my new place for nearly 9 months and I still have a few boxes sitting around that I haven't unpacked.

Hope to see you guys soon.

su-weet, vickie

hope all keeps going smoothly

Congrats on the new place! I'm lloking forward to another camp out.... :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom