I'm back and it was great!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cherinere

Contributor
Reaction score
First, I did not see a shark, thank God.
Second, After my husband/buddy did his cert. dives, while I floated around taking pictures the two days of diving flew by. So we said to ourselves, the water is beautiful, the weather is great and 5 dives just aint enough. So we took our Advanced diving course right there, yeeha! It was so incrediable there are not enough words to describe it. The 100 ft dive and the wreck dive were killer. So much so that we did two more after getting our Adv. course done. One thing that every one must do if down at the Caymans is the StingRay dive. It was our last rahha, and I have a extremly large Sting Ray hicking on my arm that will remind me of the vacation for a long time to come. Thank you all for the advice, the equipment worked great, the ear clearing suggestion helped alot, and My hugh fear of sharks was totally forgotten about with everything else I saw. Talk to you soon. P.S. If you read about a new navagation move called the CherieRombus it came from me.

Great job Cherinere! Congrats on the advanced dives. Which ones did you do? I would like to get my advanced this summer, but I haven't figured out whcih dives to take, beyond wreck and night.

Sounds like you had a fabulous time. I still think you are gonna be excited rather than scared when you see your first shark. Of course, had you seen one, I would have guessed the CherieRombus was a turn tail and swim as fast as you can manuever, but it must be something else instead. :)
How 'bout a hint?
dmentia

Cher,

I am very happy you had such a wonderful time. Now you know why most of us are so passionate about SCUBA.

:)

cherinere,

I'm glad you are taking the sport with passion....have you had a chance to go night diving yet outside the course? If not go during a starry night with a full moon.Its the most calming relaxing thing you can do. I'm glad you didn't have to take my suggestion on defending yourself from a shark. Good Luck and share with us somemore!

Aardal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom