I'm almost out of here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tomorrow will be filled with last minute chores to get the pets taken care of, new photo gear totally assembled to make sure I take all the little bits required, and all the final packing. If ya'll haven't noticed yet...I'm so ready for this trip! Hopefully I'll bring back enough decent shots to last awhile for some daily postings with Gilligan, Alcina and Leesa. I plan to shoot until my fingers bleed!

I'll be back in a week with my gills hydrated...ya'll play nice! :wink:

again...a very safe trip for the two of you and hope you soak up enough to last you until your next trip.
Aloha,
Lisa

i hope you, Beast and the rest of the gang have the best trip ever. enjoy every minute of it darlin and yall be safe. we are looking forward to seeing what you come back with.

steve

Dee,
Have a great time!
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures, and reading how your rig performed.(Especially since we have very similar rigs,and I won't be getting mine wet until the end of April! ) :10:
Take care,and enjoy your trip,
Mike

have a great time, Dee

Dee
Have a great trip and if you can get some pics of sea turtles there the best...

Good luck Ripnrob

04.gif

Have a great and safe trip. Looking forward to your photos.

have a great trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom