Im all grow'd up...kinda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Changing your dive numbers is fun but the next change is farther away. A hundred dives takes a long time. Especially if, like me, you tend to do them one at a time rather than power diving. If you can get 4 or 5 dives in a day then the numbers go up fast.
Congrats, Lisa Marie! And many more....:)

Congrats on your step forward, the only way to gain experience is to dive. one hundred is a few away yet, make sure to plan it somewhere warm so you can dive in nekid :wink:

fun diving with you off of Roberts boat, holler if you're looking for a buddy for Travis, have fun up at the spring fling weekend, that should put another 6-10 dives in your log this coming weekend.

Oops! just looked and the next step is >50, you will make that easy this summer... with hundred degree temps already the thermocline is feeling nicer all the time.

Congrats on your step forward, the only way to gain experience is to dive. one hundred is a few away yet, make sure to plan it somewhere warm so you can dive in nekid :wink:

fun diving with you off of Roberts boat, holler if you're looking for a buddy for Travis, have fun up at the spring fling weekend, that should put another 6-10 dives in your log this coming weekend.

Oops! just looked and the next step is >50, you will make that easy this summer... with hundred degree temps already the thermocline is feeling nicer all the time.

Ugh I had to do a naked skydive when I hit 100 jumps, so naked diving will be easy... but it aint gonna be in Travis...Darn Ninja Perch :11:

Im actually thinking I might stay here this weekend. There will be so many people and I can get in more dives if I dont have to pay gas there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom