I'm Adam, a snorkeler/freediver in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Nice to join the boards, I'm a snorkeler and freediver in Oahu. I'm looking to meet like-minded people and hopefully get out to more places around the island. I'm also a swimmer, I did the Waikiki Roughwater Swim this past summer as well as the Waimea swim, Chun's to Waimea, and the North Shore Challenge our of the North Shore Swim Series. I would like to try out scuba but my lack of funds is making that difficult.

My main goal is to snorkel around Oahu and find out what's interesting and what's not. So far my favorite spot and "home reef" is the Waikiki MLCD - quite an amazing place once you know where to look! Other favorites are Three Tables and Kahe Point.

I am also looking to do more challenging areas, I have been cautious so far as I would prefer to go with someone who has experience. My goal is 50 spots around the island - I've hardly even started!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Good luck here. Be sure to try your local forum on SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom