I'm a noob who just acquired a Scubapro Knighthawk...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think maybe I am missing something here, do I sound offended? I was just asking him what about this is amusing? I guess I just don't get it.

What's amusing is you asking how you did, which won't change what you already dropped coin on, instead of asking what might be good for you before ​buying.

Don't feel bad about asking after the fact, I have many times bought something and afterwards thought why didn't I do some research first, then asked for opinions to see what I was in for.

I my opinion you got a great BCD, I have both the Superhawk and the Knighthawk and love the BCD's. I also have Mares, Seaquest, Oceanic, Sherwood and an old Dacor in my closet of BCD's I have collected over the years.

The Knighthawk is my favorite, and I rectified the lack of a great pocket, the only downside in my opinion, with an add on roll up pocket mounted to the front strap.

Google - Condor Roll Up Pouch

Here are 2 great items I use to rinse the inside with freshwater and an air nozzle that connects to the low pressure hose to dry my regs and other gear off.

Google - Scuba Diving 14" BCD BC Flush Wash Hose for Air 2

Google - Scuba Diving Air Nozzle with Scubapro BC Connector

In my opinion Scubapro is a solid company and after 30 years of diving their products I feel like they make some dependable gear. Rinse it well after every dive and treat it like the life support system that it is and it will not let you down.

Congrats on your new gear!

Back
Top Bottom