I'm 71 and DAN won't insure me -- now what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does "changed" mean "yes, you can get the Guardian plan" or "No, you can't get the Guardian plan"?
See post 148 link. This supercedes the letter we all got.
Things are back to "normal" in 35 states and DC, and the rest will probably come on board.
So we are OK with accident insurance.
Now, Annual Travel insurance. The rates are getting out of sight if you are older, and especially in VA and PA.

See post 148 link. This supercedes the letter we all got.
Things are back to "normal" in 35 states and DC, and the rest will probably come on board.
So we are OK with accident insurance.
Now, Annual Travel insurance. The rates are getting out of sight if you are older, and especially in VA and PA.

I deleted my post, thanks! Good news for my state IL

I thought 70 was the new 50. I turn 73 this year so I'm probably going to be diving uninsured

I thought 70 was the new 50. I turn 73 this year so I'm probably going to be diving uninsured

See post #148, California now insures divers over 70 with their "top of the line" DAN Guardian plan.

See post #148, California now insures divers over 70 with their "top of the line" DAN Guardian plan.

Yep, saw it after I posted. Good news.

Back
Top Bottom