illegal immigration discussions against TOS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
not sure where to put this...

asking for some clarification. i've seen two threads deadling with illigal immigration
dissappear with no word of what was wrong with them.

is discussing illegal immigration against TOS?

if it is, no biggie, just wanting to be sure.

yeah, that'd be the reason i'd give too

i'm just triyng to find out the official stance, since no explanation was
given. it might be that too many personal attacks ensued or something.

The present situation regarding illegal immigration issues in the US is political. At least one of the threads you are probably referring to was removed by me for this reason. I informed the OP about it but for obvious reasons not everyone else involved in the thread.
The judgement of this issue being 'political' was taken after consultations.

sweet

now i know not to get into it (of course, if i am not told that, then i'd keep on
arguing about it, not knowing it was against TOS :wink:)

Well, you know we don't put up a thread to explain why every thread got pulled! eyebrow.
SOP is to inform the thread starter - which I did - and answer any queries in threads that inquire why - which I also did! eyebrow

I think that it's fairly reasonable to assume that most people would see this issue as very political - especially right now. No one got in trouble or even warned - I thought it best to simply remove it and answer any queries that came up (like this one) as required.

well, i queried, and all is well

:wink:

Kim:
I think that it's fairly reasonable to assume that most people would see this issue as very political - especially right now.

nod... but since the subject kept coming up (at least two threads were pulled),
maybe a warning to the rest of us might have been nice. like, close a thread
and put up one of those Mod warnings "this issue is too political, etc."

just a thought... i just wanted to know for sure

illegal immigrations for me is like an irresistible magnet... i know better, but
can't avoid arguing about it

i'm not particularly interested in talking about it, thogh... wont' miss it as a subject

Now that this question has been answered I'm closing the thread (before it becomes a political debate as well). If there is a question about the policy or anything similar, feel free to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom