Ikelite Housing for Olympus C-5050 and Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishfinder:
Final payment was sent several hours ago.

Fishfinder, I have made several attemps to clarify if you want the housing and camera as a package deal from the orignal post of $450.00 + $25.00 for shipping.

The camera now has 2 bids on it on Ebay, So I cannot end the auction , in fairness of the bidders there.

If you like I can refund you your money, the $400.00 you sent through pay-pal, and re-list the Ikelite housing by it's self on Ebay, Or sell it to you for what you purchased it, using the buy it now.

If I relist it on Ebay, I will start the auction at $375.00 with no reserve + shipping

Just let me know if you want the housing that you paid for, I will be happy to sell you just the housing being you won the auction, and used the buy it now.

Either way works for me, The housing is your's if you want it, if not I'll refund you your money and re-list and post the link here in all fairness to everyone , as since this post, i have recived many PM's , just wanting the housing also.

Just let me know, one way or another, As I emailed you on Ebay to clarify everything, and here, and also PMed you, Thanks !

Mike, there not even close, and two totalley differnet housing's , one's a Ikelite and one's a Olympus your trying to compare, but now they will not fit that housing

On my message several postings ago stating "final payment was sent several hours ago" that meant exacltly that. I already sent another payment in addition to the "buy it now" for the housing. I never indicated anything other than wanting both the camera and housing. I sent the separate payment because that item was not on the listing for the housing.

fishfinder:
On my message several postings ago stating "final payment was sent several hours ago" that meant exacltly that. I already sent another payment in addition to the "buy it now" for the housing. I never indicated anything other than wanting both the camera and housing. I sent the separate payment because that item was not on the listing for the housing.

I ended the auction this morning on Ebay for the camera, Item # 160012799005

Only payment I recived so far upto date this morning is a payment of $400.00

Please send the other $75.00 for the orignal package price of $450.00 + $25.00
for S&H, = $475.00 - $400.00 payment recived = $75.00 Balance as of 7/30

Once I recived payment now for the camera via pay-pal, I'll ship both out together
asap. Thank you, you got a great deal!! I had several offers alone for the housing for $450.00 !!

fishfinder:

Fishfinder has completed the payment , just recived, total cost of $475.00 including shipping, Thanks Fishfinder, I'll ship it out tomorrow with tracking #'s

I'm packaging it right now :wink:

Thanks everyone , I appreciate all the offers, Fishfinder has got a heck of a deal!!

Thank you. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. I am sure I will enjoy this!

fishfinder:
Thank you. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. I am sure I will enjoy this!

Same here Fishfinder, It has been a pleasure, and welcome to Scuba board!!

I just ordered my Olympus C-8080 camera , and just bought a Ikelite housing new from B&H for it, I can't wait to try that out now :wink:

I'll send you the tracking #'s tomorrow, Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom