For Sale Ikelite D800 Housing + complete accessories!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JTBourne

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm selling my Ikelite D800 housing along with a lot of accessories, it has not been used much and I'm only selling as I now have a D810 which of course does not operate correctly inside it...

£1200

Any questions give me a shout - Willing to ship worldwide but as it is a fairly large heavy box the shipping would be paid for by the buyer which we can discuss :)

Below is a listing of all the individual parts included in this listing along with any usage or damage notes, please read carefully as this is a sold as seen listing! Essentially it is a complete package of Ikelite parts to use a Nikon D800 or D800E camera underwater, Ikelite works on a modular system for the lense ports so it would depend on which lenses you intend to use, below is a list of the lenses I have used with this equipment as a guide - Please check the Ikelite site, they have a great tool which you can input the lense you have and it will tell you which parts you will need :)
- Nikon 60mm AF-S 1:2.8G ED
- Sigma 15mm Diagonal Fisheye 1:2.8
- Nikon 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G DX
- Nikon 16-85mm 1:3.5-5.6G DX
Total retail on the below would be $3075 - All items are in perfect working order, please take note of the cosmetic damages to some however and also take note of the savings you'll be making!

IKELITE D800 UNDERWATER HOUSING (6812.8) - original packaging
Ikelite D800 Housing suitable for the Nikon D800 and D800E cameras, Please read the full description on Ikelite's Website
Ikelite | Underwater Housing for Nikon D800, D800E DSLR
This housing also has an additional ball mount in the cold shoe slot for the outing of focus / video lights ect.
Only selling because I no longer have a D800 Camera, the housing has been used a couple of times and has some cosmetic signs of this.
- Slight corrosion under the back door clamp plates (Replacement parts are readily available from Ikelite and easily replaceable should you wish to do so) does not affect performance or integrity of the housing in the slightest and is only noticeable when the housing is open.
- Slight corrosion on the 5-pin strobe connector thread, does not affect the connection of Ikelite strobes and is only noticeable when the thread is exposed (i.e. when you remove the bulkhead cover to screw on a sync cable)
IKELITE FLAT PORT (5510.35)
Modular Flat Port for use with Ikelite housings and port extensions, Please read the full description on Ikelite's Website
Ikelite | Modular Flat Front for FL Systems
This has also been used but has no damage to it at all and still has the original plastic lens cover included.
IKELITE 8" DOME PORT (5510.45)
Modular Dome Port for use Ikelite housings and port extensions, Please read the full description on Ikelite's Website
Ikelite | Modular 8 inch Dome for DLM and FL Systems
This item has been used heavily as I have had it on a previous housing / camera set up and as such has quite a few scratches on the dome shade and a couple on the front of the dome itself, whilst I have never seen that these make an impact on the image quality they are noticeable when looking at the dome.
Includes a neoprene cover for the dome.
IKELITE PORT EXTENSIONS
These go between the housing and ports to allow use of different lens lengths, I have 4 different lengths available (Listed below) which allows for use of most lenses suitable for underwater use. I would recommend looking on the "Find the right port for your lens" section of the Ikelite site to see what parts they suggest for use with your lenses.
Ikelite | Underwater Housing for Nikon D800, D800E DSLR
Included would be;
FL Extension for Lenses Up To 2.75 Inches (5510.11)
FL Extension for Lenses Up To 3.5 Inches (5510.16)
FL Extension for Lenses Up To 4.125 Inches (5510.22)
FL Extension for Lenses Up To 5.1 Inches (5510.28)
Each one has an o-ring included and there are three spare ones included.

OTHER INCLUDED ITEMS
- Ikelite Zoom Sleeves; 2 x 5509.27 (One used, one brand new in original box) 2 x 5509.28 (One used, one brand new no box)
- Spare control tips if you need to replace any inside the housing - I have never needed to replace any
- Spare screws + washers for attaching the base plate to the housing
- Ikelite Silicone Grease tubes, 3 x unopened tubes
- Ikelite supplied Allen keys
- Ikelite Zoom Clamp (9059.9)
- Ikelite Port O-ring 3 x spare
- Ikelite Neoprene zip pouch for keeping all the spares together

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom