Ike - why no support for Panasonic cameras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Lumix brand is becoming a more dominant player in the P&S industry with each passing day. They delivered some great products last year, and this year's lineup is even more impressive.

Is there any plans to support Panasonic's point and shoot cameras in the (hopefully near) future?

Thanks for the prompt reply!

As far as models go, I would say:

ZS3
ZS7
ZS5

The ZS7 is the latest and greatest, and with full manual controls and HD I'd bet that is the one that UW photographers would flock to, given decent housing options.

Lots of folks here and elsewhere struggling with housing choices for the ZS3 already...

Oh, and put me down for a 67MM threaded mount, please :)

Noted! Though a 25mm wide angle and 12x zoom may prevent the use of a 67mm threaded port. There are lots of cameras coming out within the next couple of months which will be in "line" first, but I will definitely add these to the list of cameras to look at.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom