If you're coming from Seattle, check airfares! and they're GONE :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Us too. Gonna be there Nov 4th & 5th? Going to the game?

We're headed over for Thanksgiving weekend and Apple Cup. GO Dawgs! WSU may get my money, but it will never get my heart (unless they're playing the Ducks) :wink:

We're headed over for Thanksgiving weekend and Apple Cup. GO Dawgs! WSU may get my money, but it will never get my heart (unless they're playing the Ducks) :wink:

Well, we've got a Husky and a Coug - one aerospace physicist, and one artist, (both boys). Thought about getting the oldest over from Seattle for Dad's weekend, or the Apple Cup, or, or, or ----, but at the end of the day, it would be well over a $1,000.00 weekend -- especially if we were to pay the Kings ransom to get us into Husky stadium.

As a WWU graduate (Bellingham), and occasional Husky game attendee, I can't put WSU in first place in my heart either. This last week was sweet indeed, as any spanking of the University of Phil Knight is.

I'm hoping for a 55 - 0 or so score this weekend. Payback is a tough pill to swallow, huh boys? If they'd ever been a little gracious, or a little humble, they wouldn't be on the receiving end of such rancor.

Go Dawgs.

It's a loooong 6 hour drive, that's for sure. I watch the airfare, but the absolute cheapest has been $197. I've seen better deals from Spokane, but that's almost a 2 hour drive so completely not worth it considering the whole getting home from SeaTac nightmare...

He'll be graduating in May and I just found out he's headed to St. Louis, so today I'm thinking the 6 hours or $197 wasn't really so much though...

[QUOTE="This last week was sweet indeed, as any spanking of the University of Phil Knight is.

I'm hoping for a 55 - 0 or so score this weekend. Payback is a tough pill to swallow, huh boys? If they'd ever been a little gracious, or a little humble, they wouldn't be on the receiving end of such rancor.

Go Dawgs.[/QUOTE]

I can not tell you how strongly I agree!! I'll take any win, but I am SO hoping to trounce those quackers!

Back
Top Bottom