If you're coming from Seattle, check airfares! and they're GONE :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a very good deal. Most of the flights shown are on United thru Houston. For fun on the same dates price just the IAH to CUN segment, a quick look showed $230 - $260. So they are marketing the round trip from IAH to SEA at $10 - $30, I would not expect that pricing to last indefinitely.

Thanks, tickets bought!

Aaaand! They are gone!

Up to $480 today.... gotta love those fare alerts! :) When are you headed down BRT? We're booked for Dec 3-16

Up to $480 today.... gotta love those fare alerts! :) When are you headed down BRT? We're booked for Dec 3-16

We will fly in Jan 23 and leave Feb 16. We stretch it a little further each year. If you wouldn't have told us about this we would have used the non stop Alaska flights. They are the best thing since sliced bread! Where will you stay? We will spend some time in Puerto Morelos, some time in a condo in Cancun with our friends and some time in Coz. We may even take our newby friends down the coast to Xcalak or somewhere just for fun.

I love the Alaska flights too. We'll stay in Coz, visiting friends, reading on the beach, do some diving. Really looking forward to a break so not planning much. Don't have a place yet, I'll figure it out later. At $270 it was a no-brainer to jump and plan later, haven't seen it below $300 in quite awhile.

I love the Alaska flights too. We'll stay in Coz, visiting friends, reading on the beach, do some diving. Really looking forward to a break so not planning much. Don't have a place yet, I'll figure it out later. At $270 it was a no-brainer to jump and plan later, haven't seen it below $300 in quite awhile.

What fare alert do you use? We don't fly much, except each year to Q. Roo. I don't think we have ever got below $400 before. Coz doesn't require much planning. Lots of places to stay. Puerto Morelos is tougher now if you want to stay on the East side of the highway. Not hard if you want to spend lots of money. Just hard for people like us! Just set up our first few days with some friends there. They have asked us to stay with them before and we will do it this year. No a/c. No hot water. Plain unpainted concrete walls. No close beach (2 kilometers). But wonderful people and did I mention he owns a boat and his business is diving for fish and lobster? Doesn't get better than that!

What fare alert do you use?

I use a few. Tripadvisor and Kayak seem to hit my phone first and the information is always correct and fresh. With my heart in QRoo, my daughter in Hawaii, and son in Pullman, I'm ALWAYS looking for, or waiting for, a good airfare deal. It works for me because work is pretty accommodating to time off requests. I've learned I need to jump on the deals though, sometimes they're gone in a couple of hours! Some of the airlines allow you to hold a reservation for $15 or less, so if I'm not sure I reserve it for a couple days.

I've got some pretty awesome friends, but none with a lobster business, or even a BOAT for that matter. Lucky you :) Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom