If you only had one more dive trip left...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kf6alc:
Have to go with Truk (Chuuk), or possibly the cave in Cozumel I saw on Deep Sea Detectives, if I had the training and equipment support.

That Cenote was way cool...great vis...ancient mayan artifacts...rebreathers.

Cheers.

-J.-

Other than a world tour of all of the best dive sites...I would go for either the Federated States of Micronesia (covers Palau, Truk, etc.) OR Normandy and dive the USS Tide (which my father served upon when it was sunk by a mine)

But why make it a last trip?

If I knew it was my last trip, I guess first I'd jack up my life insurance because apparently I'm gonna die.

Then Truk & Bikini & screw the no-deco limits:D

I've been told that South Africa has some excellent diving. A week or so there and then a day or two safari ought to make a good dive trip. Any thoughts from those who have done this?

Galapagos!

Our Dive Club has Booked entire Galapagos Aggressor II for October 2008! 14 spaces total and my wife and I have 2 spots! For the entire costs with airfare it may well be my last trip especially if my wife finds out the details of the costs!

Back
Top Bottom