if you hate Almity1, post here.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

are you taking a stripper too? :D

was just online ordering some PNG money for Almity1..... the man cant even do this himself, how is he going to get all the way to Tawali withouth me!

Oddly, I'm headed for PNG in August, and my bride is not joining me, though I did book my own tickets (or had the travel agent book them because Air Nuigini schedules are indecipherable). Of course, my bride is not quite the rabid diver like Almitywife. Maybe, Almity1 and I are just lucky to be married to such sweethearts. :)

:doh: too bad he's taken.... my hubby says he needs a "stable of dive buddies" to keep me happy... he's not as rabid a diver as I am :shakehead:

are you taking a stripper too? :D

was just online ordering some PNG money for Almity1..... the man cant even do this himself, how is he going to get all the way to Tawali withouth me!

Since he can't seem to help himself, and you have to do all the work, make sure you get him a currency that is not taken in PNG. Like Pesos..then he will have to call you to come there and rescue him from himself...:wink:

Less than a Month to go..........

Its gets better. I am away for my Mother in Laws Birthday

heheheheeheheeheheheheheeheheheeheheheheheeh

Don't be so sure. We've been taking up a collection for your stripper, but only raised enough to hire your MIL.

Less than a Month to go..........

Its gets better. I am away for my Mother in Laws Birthday

heheheheeheheeheheheheheeheheheeheheheheheeh

How can one hate a WISE man.:rofl3:

Mr.A1 have a good trip,stay safe and have FUN.:lotsalove:

Don't be so sure. We've been taking up a collection for your stripper, but only raised enough to hire your MIL.

"Hire"????

You mean she gets paid to be annoying, I though it camee naturally and for free... :D

How can one hate a WISE man.:rofl3:

Mr.A1 have a good trip,stay safe and have FUN.:lotsalove:

I will......

Then I will be hated for posting a trip report and photos

hehehehehehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom