If you could only read ONE book on decompression theory...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
What would it be? Realistically, I am interested in assembling a list of all the good books out there. I've searched the archives, but a lot of the information is just so scattered.

So, help KKM put together a good spring/summer reading list.

Thanks,
KKM

That's the exact same question I asked Dr. Bill Hamilton last year at Wrecks. If I remember correctly, he recommended:

The Physiology and Medicine of Diving

Stand back.. it's pricey.

Any other thoughts...I know a lot of you out there have very good information on this. I am interested in hearing from you.

Spectre once bubbled...
That's the exact same question I asked Dr. Bill Hamilton last year at Wrecks. If I remember correctly, he recommended:

The Physiology and Medicine of Diving

Stand back.. it's pricey.

This book is really a good book but if u are not a doctor I don’t think it’s a good idea to read it. I think we should get and book that its less complicated than this one, and as Seajay said there is a lot of info on the net, that we don’t need to know more then this cos the diving physiology is easy and simple even if u had 10 books they will be talking about the same things , believe me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom