If you could only dive one place -- anywhere in the world -- for the rest of your life...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plenty of space available Chilly :D

Well you're going to need a boatie then aren't you? I have a ship, and a star to steer her by.

Pretty much endless circuits throughout Indo and PNG with trips to Tuomotos so Chilly and Sear have to put their cameras down :D

I've dived -
Societies/FP
Tuomotos
Ningaloo
Montebello Islands (Inc Tremouille detonation site)
Cocos Keeling Islands
Sydney
QLD
Madagascar
La Reunion
Mauritius
Thailand
Phillipines
Vietnam
Cambodia
Indo - Raja & Banda Sea & Halmahera & Komodo LOBs Nusa Penida, Bunaken, Lembeh, Alor, Sumatra
Vanuatu
PNG
Solomon Islands
New Zealand
Kiribati
New Caledonia
Numerous sea mounts off Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Bouganville
Nauru
Numerous unnamed or uninhabited islands hanging around in S Pac while crewing on yachts

No can do. Green (cold) water diving and blue (warm) water diving are so different that I just can't choose. The greens of cold water are fantastic, as is the bottom life I've seen in cool water. I haven't seen such a plethora of bottom life in the blue/warm water diving destinations I've visited, but OTOH the free water life I've seen in blue water just can't be matched by the stuff I've seen further north.

If you'd asked about one of each, I might have been able to answer. As the question is given, I just can't answer.

Moved to Cayman for a reason (actually a whole bunch). Diving bought us here in the first place, kept calling us back and now is home sweet home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom