If you could only dive in one spot for the rest of your life...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to go to Palau...it looks amazing! Expensive...but amazing!

Right where I live now ... Exmouth Western Australia. Endless opportunities and extremely varied ground. Tons of nudibranchs. Extraordinary diversity and numbers of marine life. Relatively nice weather and conditions all year round.

The Great Lakes or get in a time machine and go back to Sharm El Sheik Egypt when I lived there in the early 80's

Local diving in a nice kelp forest in California would be fine.

How broadly are you defining "spot"?

I say Florida. Deep reefs, shallow reefs, wrecks, caverns, caves, warm water, fresh water, big life, little life, all within reasonable driving distance, plenty of dive buddies, lots of great dive ops and dive shops to choose from.

>*< Fritz

I'd say South Florida...sure they may be better diving out there in the world, but I'm an American girl and like living in the U.S. Fort Lauderdale/Jupiter/Keys/Miami have excellent diving and so much to do topside, plus such great people to spend surface intervals with. Yup South Florida it is.

Cocos - I am addicted

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom