If you could only dive in one spot for the rest of your life...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tulamben, Bali, Indonesia for
Shore diving, few meters from your breakfast, easy, warm water, no current - great wreck, fringe reef, coral garden, steep wall - all there with outstanding marine diversity, makro/muck diving, jackfish school, baracuda, shark, mola-mola (if lucky)
they will bring your gear and set-up a meter from water, massage after diving for less than 10 bucks

lol, I'm SOLD.... :)

For me, it would be Bora Bora and the French Polynesian Islands.
Bonaire would be a close second :)

Boy, I'm surprised to see somebody say French Polynesia. After two weeks of diving there, there only place we thought was really delightful was Rangiroa. Everyplace else (Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Tubuai) had way too much dead coral, and was kind of depressing.

If you could only dive in one spot for the rest of your life?

NJ - I'd be able to dive every weekend.

:D

Besides, it's my favorite place to dive anyway!

every rig is like its own little island and there are hundreds of them, big fish awesome coral, its great.

If it was the only spot to dive, then I would expect to live there and by living there, drink the water and eat local fare, which rules out Mexico.

While I like Bonaire, I would pick Curacao or Aruba for living, my wife would pick Bonaire or Curacao, so we could probably compromise on Curacao.

I'd be on my private yacht drifting around Australia and Indonesia...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom