If you could go anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back to Hawaii for me. I liked it so much that I plan on transfering there this time next year....

Not one Brit has said it yet............. Can't belive it

Britannic :eyebrow:

Chilly:
£29000 would get the titnic in my log book...theeennnn........Blue Lagoon, Bikini atoll, .........Atlantis would be nice....
titnic
bikini atol
that sounds like diving with a lot of topless women to me
:lol2:

Paul Evans:
Not one Brit has said it yet............. Can't belive it

Britannic :eyebrow:

There is probably going to be another trip or two there next year run by John T, although the gas logistics mean it is rb only - I can't get enough time off work :(
Personally I'd spend a whole summer in Caithness/Pentland Firth area - long enough to get some decent weather, the diving there is better than anything else anywhere and almost undived.

flw:
There is probably going to be another trip or two there next year run by John T, although the gas logistics mean it is rb only - I can't get enough time off work :(
Personally I'd spend a whole summer in Caithness/Pentland Firth area - long enough to get some decent weather, the diving there is better than anything else anywhere and almost undived.

The Brittanic has been dived many times on OC, why is it a problem now :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom