If you are not using Any Photo Shop...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thnx will give this a look

I will. Been under the weather the last couple days. Give me a little time.

Ok, let's see how this looks. These will be BEFORE then AFTER Irfanview auto adjustments:

PICT0942.jpg

PICT0942-1.jpg

PICT0983.jpg

PICT0983-1.jpg

PICT1009.jpg

PICT1009-1.jpg

PICT0940.jpg

PICT0940-1.jpg

PICT1008.jpg

PICT1008-1.jpg

PICT1000.jpg

PICT1000-1.jpg

PICT0941.jpg

PICT0941-1.jpg

One thing to keep in mind, these pics were taken at Mermet Springs during DUI days. Photos were taken at 35-50 ft deep. Visibility was 10 ft at best. These were from day 2 after (reading the manual, go figure) and making some strobe adjustments. Day 1 pics were terrible. Could not salvage anything.

It helped huh? There are many photograms, but for anyone not using anything - I like this one.

thanks

Yes, it worked well. These were some of the more obvious differences. There were others that were more subtle.

Pics turned out a lot better day 2 once I turned off the auto-flash and went to manual. Got total wash out on day one. And nothing could save those pics. Even sent a couple to a buddy of mine who really knows Photoshop and he could do nothing with them. Now I need to play with the manual adjustments more and become more familiar with the buttons.

Back
Top Bottom