Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Aqua Lung

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
... this is the brand that comes into mind when thinking of getting a complete regulator and BC kit
If I had the money, I wouldn't waste it by insisting on brand consistency. For each item, I'd get the one that best meets my needs. Just because a company makes an excellent BC doesn't mean they have regs I'd want, and vice versa.

Spoon:
they arent out yet in the halcyon site. i swear if H becomes mass market or sells out im ditching em in favor of something else. actually they already sold out! sad
It was a limited version done by Halcyon for Gainesville University. These are univeristy's colors.
Mania

mania:
It was a limited version done by Halcyon for Gainesville University. These are univeristy's colors.
Mania

id love to see a ronald mcdonald edition. that would be even be more sad

clgsamson:
you don't have a zeagle brand in the poll, so i voted for the next best thing, diverite.
Same here, I voted for diverite. How popular is zeagle in the Philippines?

subzero:
Same here, I voted for diverite. How popular is zeagle in the Philippines?

Could be very popular. But the shops only carry 3 BC's (I think) and the tool. Thats it.

Paul

MSilvia:
If I had the money, I wouldn't waste it by insisting on brand consistency. For each item, I'd get the one that best meets my needs. Just because a company makes an excellent BC doesn't mean they have regs I'd want, and vice versa.

i agree.

if i had the money i would buy them all and mix and match

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom