iDeco - Changing from FREE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brockbr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All,
I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is I'll be spending more time working on my iPhone applications such as iDeco.

They have now become my full time, and only job.

The bad news is that as my sole "job", the family needs to eat.

In order to do this, I will be releasing a handful of iPhone applications for a price. This will include iDeco.

If you have iDeco and like it, but don't want to upgrade to the latest release, *you are NOT* being forced to upgrade - You can keep the version you have for free.

For the 10 people who donated to iDeco - I have your email addresses (as reported via PayPal) and will send you an iTunes coupon to get the new version free of charge.

The price for iDeco will be $7.99

b.

Are you allowed to discuss how much of that $7.99 goes to you?

Even though we do deco-on-the-fly, I'll upgrade. Thanks for the hard work Brock.

iTunes pricing policy universally gives 70% to the developer, while a 30% cut goes to Apple.

Okay cool. I figured it was much more tipped in their favor.

All,
Based on the feedback and the tier pricing from Apple, I've decided to set the new version of iDeco at $8.99.

Here's how it breaks down all over the world:
idecopricing.jpg

It should be out in the next few days - Before the end of the week at any rate.

The biggest new feature?

Gas fills done with a very simple interface - Just spin the wheels. No sliders or typing in individual numbers:
1-0-4-1.jpg

b.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom