iDeco 1.4 - Available NOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brockbr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
iDeco 1.4 is available on the Apple AppStore.

It includes the new gas mixer and a few other neat odds and ends.

And it's FREE :D

...have a blast :wink:

BTW - PLEASE leave a review in the AppStore!!!!!!! You got the app for free... Now leave a review :D

b.

i like. It's looking really good Brock.

First off, Thanks Brock!

I own iScuba and it's great! I also have been to looking at iDeco. Here is a screen shot from iDeco where Dive Plan 1 did not change the bottom time after I had changed it under Dive 1. Am I doing something wrong. This seems to happen intermittently. I'd be happy to provide more details or other info that would be helpful.

Thanks again for building great scuba apps!

4766_1181126686283_1171665341_522779_3665322_n.jpg

Well, the image doesn't seem to post, but here is the URL.

Tom Kreider's Photos | Facebook

First off, Thanks Brock!

I own iScuba and it's great! I also have been to looking at iDeco. Here is a screen shot from iDeco where Dive Plan 1 did not change the bottom time after I had changed it under Dive 1. Am I doing something wrong. This seems to happen intermittently. I'd be happy to provide more details or other info that would be helpful.

Thanks again for building great scuba apps!

4766_1181126686283_1171665341_522779_3665322_n.jpg

Well, the image doesn't seem to post, but here is the URL.

Tom Kreider's Photos | Facebook

That's really odd. I can't make any version of iDeco do that. Can you outline for me exactly the steps you're taking to see the error? Also - What are your settings (under the iPhone settings)? I tried by varying descent speed, etc, and I can't reproduce it.

That is definitely *not* proper behavior.

b.

Looks like a thing of beauty. If only I lived somewhere I could justify having an iPhone...

Is there any OS X deco software you'd recommend? I've done searches, but never managed to find anything useful.

Grae

Looks like a thing of beauty. If only I lived somewhere I could justify having an iPhone...

Is there any OS X deco software you'd recommend? I've done searches, but never managed to find anything useful.

Grae

Grae

I don't have an IPhone. I put ideco and iscubaplan on my Ipod touch.

OK, Brock, This is what I just did to replicate the problem.

1. Open iDeco.
2. Set Dive 1 to 105ft, 45 mins, 34 EAN.
3. View Plan.
4. Change time to 42 mins.
5. View Plan.
6. Change time to 44 mins.
7. View Plan. Plan time stuck at previous 42 mins.

Note this only occasionally causes the plan to stick at the old bottom time. Sometimes, like just now, it happens right away. Other times, I can be running various simple or complex plans for a few minutes prior to it happening. I just know now to look at it twice to ensure that it made the proper change.

Settings:
Save Plans: off
Certified Diver: on
Trimix Diver: off
CCR Diver: off
Metric: off
O2 is Narcotic: on
Enable Multi-Level: on

Imperial:
Last Stop: 20ft
SAC Rate: 0.60
SAC Rate - Deco: 0.60
Descent Speed: 60
Ascent Speed 30

Gradient Factor - Low: 30%
Gradient Factor - High: 85%

iPod Touch v 3.0 (7a341) *** also happened under v 2.2.1, I upgraded in the hopes that it would fix this issue ***
Model PA627LL
Ser # 1B738NT0W4T

Im with you Docc no iphone but got itouch....now if can get someone to design it for Blackberrys...lol

Thanks. Pretty awesome.

I'll play with it next week on real deco dives (will compare to Nitek HE and V-Planner).

Some comments:

Depth in metric are multiple of 3m could that be set in preferences? I'd prefer 1m. It's 5ft in imperial mode which makes sense.

in Deco Gases you can select O2/Depth pairs with PPO > 1.6 ATA
It would be nicer to link O2 and depth with PPO similar to the "Dive" mode where PPO shows up in orange/red on the O2 wheel (these PPO numbers could be a bit bigger - hard to read - perhaps a slider interface would help).

Where can I set the max PPO for gas switch? It seems to be >1.4ATA

Thanks - great work.
JL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom