ICON vs Epoque vs UN 67mm Macro Lens (UCL-165M67 / DML-2 / UNCU-02)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulvay

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am somewhat new to UW photography. My gear so far is a G7 with canon housing and the DIY 67mm thread. Now, I need to choose the right lens for my setup. Much of what I have read has been about using UCL-165M67 and even stacking two of them together. My question is: Should I go with the UCL-165M67 or is the DML-2 or UNCU-02 a viable option. If you can elaborate on your reasoning this is MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul.

PS... if anyone has any of these lenses and would like to sell them please let me know, just respond to this post.

I would personally buy the Epoque lens. It is the hardest to use, but provides the most magnification. Inon's UCL-165 M67 isn't as powerful, but will yield more keepers.

Hi Ryan,

How would you rate the Sub See macro lens in comparison to these macro lenses that yo've mentioned above?

L

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom