Icon Net Ready charging anomoly - battery ready for change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought a replacement battery from Leisure Pro since Mares is no longer making the icon Hd ( call it an insurance policy move) . Derek R is correct the replacement battery I received is a 18650 battery 3100 mAh. Came in a Mares labeled bag.

Mine must have been as well. If Mares is good with it then so am I. I just wouldn't go out of spec on my own.

Mine must have been as well. If Mares is good with it then so am I. I just wouldn't go out of spec on my own.

I am curious. Are you noticing any additional battery life ( slower discharge rate or time between charges) with the newly installed battery compared to the original?

Just my feeling, no real test data, is that it discharges at about the same rate. If it's slower, it's not by much. The big difference I see is that it seems to charge way faster.

Hi guys. I made ICON battery by myself.
Now it is samsung 3450mAh cell.
Red - mine, blue - original.

SAM_1412 - копия.JPG SAM_1414 - копия.JPG

Back
Top Bottom