Icon HD without PC menu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi and greatings from Reunion Isalnd, Indian Ocean

I just bought the Icon HD.
Dive Organizer is installed on my PC ( XP ) When I connect the Icon to the PC via USB there is no PC Icon on the screen and the scroll down menues on the organizer are grey and not available. It is as though the Icon doesn't connect via the cable.
When I connect the Icon HD , there is no PC menu available at all???
I downloaded the new firmware but as you can imagine there is no way to upload it to the icon.
I can not access the user info too. I tried to reinitialize the computer to the factory settings using system maintenance and factory service but I need the password to do so.
Is there any way to put the factory settings back on and to upload the new firmware.
Thanks in advance

Axel

I only have experience with Dive Organizer on Windows 7 (x64) so I'm not quite capable of solving your problem.

I did notice that you wrote about downloading a new firmware. From where did you download this firmware and which version do you want to upgrade to ?

Regards,

Jakob

Axel... Look at your connector. Does it have 4 prongs? There have been numerous reports (me included) of connectors that only have 3 of the 4 prongs.

Seano

zak,

please help. i have got my new icon hd. downloaded the new organizer from your website. i have four prongs on my adapter. i know i'm making good contact because my unit charges. when i do connect to my pc, i get a usb symbol on my icon, but no "pc connected"symbol. Help please !!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom