Icon HD net ready - sound level (beeping)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

serif

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

please, I got new Icon HD net ready, but I would like to increase sound level of beeping under water. Is it possible ? because with neoprene hood, I hardly can hear it :-(

There is last firmware 3.06.

Thank you very much for help.

Hello Serif,

this firmware version does not offer that feature. But is really a good idea to integrate that functionallity.
You can go to the mares website , click "download diveorganizer" banner at the right (OK sounds strange) and submit a ticket to mares
Here's the direct link: Choose your region - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software
There you can explain your problem and may be they will include your proposals in their to do list to have it in next FW version.

Regards Uli

P.S. You must register to post the ticket

Hello Serif,

this firmware version does not offer that feature. But is really a good idea to integrate that functionallity.
You can go to the mares website , click "download diveorganizer" banner at the right (OK sounds strange) and submit a ticket to mares
Here's the direct link: Choose your region - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software
There you can explain your problem and may be they will include your proposals in their to do list to have it in next FW version.

Regards Uli

P.S. You must register to post the ticket

Thank you for advise, I have just used their support pages, so I hope, they will help :))

Hello again,

so I have tried to ask them about this function, but they told me, that increasing is not supported and probably will not.....maaayyyybeeee in some other firmware....

Back
Top Bottom