Ice Diving location Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twister:
Ahh so nice you guys named a fish after me "OLD BOB THE BASS"
Well Bbbbob, Look what the tropical air blew in!
You almost ready to go cruising?
Of course I had to name the fish after you! BBP is where I first stood you up!
You even know what the barbies were all about!
How the heck are you?

OK EH!!

I'm doin'
Thinking of diving Aruba St. Thomas St.Kitts & Granada
I'm torn between what dry suit to order
Tri Lam or 2 mil crushed

Save your Barbies
for the spring
Merry Xmas to all & A Very Happy & Healthy New Year

Say Hi To Carlos & Charlie
Watch the Salsa ( Dip that is )
Bob

Thanks everybody for the suggestions and the private messages.

We decided to do the dives just off to the side of the Morrison wreck in Barrie which will allow student divers to see the wreck but not get tangled up in it.

We'll be there on Feb 28/29 if anyone wants to come and hold a rope or just say hi.

Should make for a memorable Leap Day!

If you cut the hole close enough to the wreck it is still possible to get a line caught up on the "A-frame" like some of our divers did on the weekend. Not that it's a big deal, but it could be a factor if people don't know it's there. Visibility was surprisingly poor.

Marvintpa:
If you cut the hole close enough to the wreck it is still possible to get a line caught up on the "A-frame" like some of our divers did on the weekend. Not that it's a big deal, but it could be a factor if people don't know it's there. Visibility was surprisingly poor.

Thanks for the intel.

I'll pass it along to the guy teaching the course. Hopefully vis will improve in the next 30 days as I was hoping to take some pictures.

Back
Top Bottom