Ice diving in White sea,Russia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White Sea--I actually know where that is. Where would you dive out of, Arhangel'sk?
I have no idea where to go out by now. I just have a passion diving under the ice and diving with the Beluga whales. so I'm looking for a suitable place to go.

I think this is the video, though ICBW: I'm not "signing in to confirm my age" and make sure.
Are you sure you want to do that?

I think this is the video, though ICBW: I'm not "signing in to confirm my age" and make sure.
Im sure I can only do like the scuba.
so crazy of this woman, a free diver can not use the air from scuba

This girl Авсеенко, Наталья Анатольевна — Википедия
She had some world records in Freediving.
Operator - Viktor Lyagushkin
some his photos Виктор Лягушкин | Photoplay and Виктор Лягушкин | NikonPro: Фотографы Nikon

They had very nice project in Orda cave

so. about topic theme:

Несколько отчётов о поездках: Дайвинг в Санкт–Петербурге :: Просмотр темы - Отчеты по поездкам в ДЦ "Белое море" ДЦ Нереис и клуб Белое Море
Дайвинг в Санкт–Петербурге :: Просмотр форума - Дайв центр Полярный Круг - это как раз упомянутый Полярный круг.
Можете спросить у них, и с ними же договориться об организации поездки :)
P.S. ну а что вы хотели... неужели вы думаете что все вокруг будут говорить по-английски? :)
А если уж не можете даже привлечь в качестве переводчика Гугль, то как же будете в России справляться? :) ... а ещё у нас холодно :)

if you need translation - ask me

also is a book Подводный фотограф Андрей Кашин
01.jpg
05.jpg

06.jpg
09.jpg

Im sure I can only do like the scuba.

so crazy of this woman, a free diver can not use the air from scuba

As I recall one of the arguments behind it was that beluhas seem to not like divers in suits. If you ain't nekkid they'll run away.

And I think that freediver knows what she's doing.

This girl Авсеенко, Наталья Анатольевна — Википедия
She had some world records in Freediving.
Operator - Viktor Lyagushkin
some his photos Виктор Лягушкин | Photoplay and Виктор Лягушкин | NikonPro: Фотографы Nikon

They had very nice project in Orda cave

so. about topic theme:

Несколько отчётов о поездках: Дайвинг в Санкт–Петербурге :: Просмотр темы - Отчеты по поездкам в ДЦ "Белое море" ДЦ Нереис и клуб Белое Море
Дайвинг в Санкт–Петербурге :: Просмотр форума - Дайв центр Полярный Круг - это как раз упомянутый Полярный круг.
Можете спросить у них, и с ними же договориться об организации поездки :)
P.S. ну а что вы хотели... неужели вы думаете что все вокруг будут говорить по-английски? :)
А если уж не можете даже привлечь в качестве переводчика Гугль, то как же будете в России справляться? :) ... а ещё у нас холодно :)

if you need translation - ask me

also is a book Подводный фотограф Андрей Кашин
View attachment 547058View attachment 547059
View attachment 547060 View attachment 547061
Thank you for the introduction, Im sorry foe my impudent remarks

As I recall one of the arguments behind it was that beluhas seem to not like divers in suits. If you ain't nekkid they'll run away.

And I think that freediver knows what she's doing.
got it

Do not worry, many people, who has relation to the tourist business, speak English well enough.
And you can register at diveforum.spb.ru and in the part Дайвинг в Санкт–Петербурге :: Просмотр форума - Планы на ближайшее будущее ask about all your wishes. Many people there speak English, to reply to you. And I think many of LDS owners on the White Sea or others, who has good contacts with WS LDSs, will be glad to earn some more money :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom