Iberostar Paraiso del Lindo CONCERNS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullenix

Reaction score
:11: I'd like to hear from anyone who has recently been to Iberostar Paraiso Lindo and is willing to share their experience.I'm visiting for the first time and leaving on Sunday.
I appreciate the feedback.
Lizzy

I just got back from there and I would definitely recommend the resort on the whole. The pools are huge and you can always find an uncrowded spot. They also have a wave pool and the lazy river which can be a nice change of pace. Also the beach can get crowded at times but is very spacious and pleasant compared to alot I have seen. One thing I didnt like was having to make dinner reservations if you want to eat dinner in one of the ethnic restraunts. Also make sure you bring a pair of pants for dining some of them require it (wish I knew ahead of time I figured it would be so hot I wouldn't need anything except shorts.) There is a restraunt thats a buffet with no reservations so we ate there every night. Great for kids lots to do. As for the diving, they have an "on location" dive company, Dressel Divers. I enjoyed diving with them the guides were cool and all multi-luingual so it was very interesting. in Playa they only do 1 tank Dives which isn't bad but for the die hards that need 2 - 2 tank dives you may have to go outside the resort. They also offer an excursion to cozumel that is a 2 tank dive but its the afternoon dive so you only go 35 -40 feet. If you want to dive Cozumel I suggest getting up early. Overall I rate it a good dive experience without having to leave the resort, however can be even better if you do leave. I recommend though do your research before you leave on the dive companies there and even call and find out what they offer and pricing. Last but not least I would recommend going to Isla Mujeres, not so touristy and I really enjoyed diving there. Check out the sleeping shark cave its good fun. Hope that was of some help.

Back
Top Bottom