I would like to switch to digital........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by MerKiwi

Does anyone know if there're housings sold for nikon cameras?

Yes you can house a nikon. Are you looking for a housing for a 35mm SLR or a digital? I have a nikon F100 35mm SLR and a CP 995 digital, both in Aquatica housings. What camera are you looking to house?

Dee,

The gorgeous Orange Seahorse pic you took at CCV--did yo use zoom at all or were you just close?

I can only aspire to get pics like yours!

okiediver1 once bubbled...
Dee,

The gorgeous Orange Seahorse pic you took at CCV--did yo use zoom at all or were you just close?

I can only aspire to get pics like yours!

If you're talking about the one in the Yahoo album, it was taken with the Oly digital from about 18" away and I used the zoom to get really close so he wouldn't turn his back to me!

Thank you, glad you liked it.

Thanks, Dee.

Your pics in the Yahoo album are very good!

Thanks for the info--I may have more questions about your strobe and how it hooks up to your Oly. For right now, we are going to dive with just the internal flash with our Oly 3040.

Thanks again!

I would recommend that everyone do a dozen or so dives without an external strobe when you first start with your digital. Get used to the basic operation without the added steps of a strobe.

The Oly has a very light sensitive lens and you can get some excellent pictures with only the internal flash.

Looking forward to seeing your results!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom