I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
What I meant, Brett, is that college will lead to a career. Careers lead to income. Income pays for dive gear.

Excuse me but how old do u think i am!

dive master brett:
Excuse me but how old do u think i am!

I have no way of knowing. From your grammar and content, I can only assume that you are relatively young. (I'm being nice by giving you the benefit of the doubt!)

Many people say different things .. I fell in the same catorgary You dont need the best on the market!!first pick up a mask that fits your face!!you dont need the best dont forget!! Then pick up fins boot or strap type this is determined on what type of diving you are going to do ..for shore diving you should pick up strap type & pick up booties..If your going to do boat dives you can pick up boot type they are cheep!!
DONT FORGET A SNORKEL!!THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE SAME!!
From this point you can go on to better things First & second stageShop around ..Go on the web.DIVERS DIRECT or pick up used ..Dont pick up the first thing that comes along!! Its all down hill from this point!!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS scubadmike@netzero.net

scubadmike:
Many people say different things .. I fell in the same catorgary You dont need the best on the market!!first pick up a mask that fits your face!!you dont need the best dont forget!! Then pick up fins boot or strap type this is determined on what type of diving you are going to do ..for shore diving you should pick up strap type & pick up booties..If your going to do boat dives you can pick up boot type they are cheep!!
DONT FORGET A SNORKEL!!THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE SAME!!
From this point you can go on to better things First & second stageShop around ..Go on the web.DIVERS DIRECT or pick up used ..Dont pick up the first thing that comes along!! Its all down hill from this point!!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS scubadmike@netzero.net

ok but i have the mask fins snorkel and booties im thinking about computers or bcds

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom