I want to know what you think is the best dive spot worldwide!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

playtoomuch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Whether it is in your back yard or the Galapagos Islands. I want to know that you think is the best spot to dive,snorkel,swim or free-dive. Please just reply it to me We are trying to plan our next business trip!

Too many to chose.

But our future group trips to Cozumel & WAKATOBI, are on our " To do List ".

going to have to saw i like krawlings post the best so far haha but keep them coming i love the feedback guys. Makes me learn the do's and dont's of where to dive, Beaver divers you will love Cozumel!

I enjoy coral reefs so my top dive spot is Fiji. I see from your dive history that you have been to several "top spot" contenders! What tops your list?

Wow -- one place, huh?

I think I'd have to vote for the Channel Islands off California. From the spectacular pinks and lilacs of the corynactis anemones and hydrocoral at San Miguel, to the kelp forests and Garibaldis of Santa Cruz, to the sea lion rookery off Anacapa, the diving is fabulous. Rich life, vivid color, and spectacular underwater vistas.

What is my favorite place to go diving. That is easy I have two of them.

The last place I went diving and the next place I am going diving!!!

:bounce::fire::bounce2::bounce3::bounce4::bounce::fire::bounce2::bounce3::bounce4:

~Michael~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom