I think I'm gonna miss Winter time...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trappist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Until last week it was easy to find parking around Rockport, but as from now, we will be back to better temperatures in the water, that also means much more sunny eeather and more people will show up !

I definitely think I will miss winter time... That said, I think I will quickly forget about that if I can get back home with a few bugs and/or flounders :D

the vis has been crap for the last 10 days as well, at least in RI, i already miss the winter as well, with the exception of times when i manage to bump into some fish, ..., togs are GOOD

I was definitely thinking that too this weekend, Trappist! I was in Cape Ann both Saturday and Sunday and while I didn't have too much trouble with parking, I definitely encountered slower roads and a lot more traffic to and from the dive sites!

I was luckier then :) I went diving Monday morning. Showed up around 8am, got the second spot at Front Beach. When getting out and donning off my gear, I had the nice surprise of a parade passing by :wink:
I had tremendous visibility, probably around 30ft too. And came home with Flounders that my kids were desperatley waiting for the whole winter... At least the difficulties with parking are largely compensated by the increased living creatures, the nice weather and some good eats to take home :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom