I think I have the worst luck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ike has terrific service, especially if you let them know you need it quickly. Shouldn't be a problem. Sorry to hear about your flood...

I recently flooded my Olympus c8080...Latch on the dome port was open...Really Leary about taking the new camera down....but I have leak checked the housing overnight in my pool...no problems.

Joe

I still have not figured out how I flooded my 7070 in Oz last December. I know it was my error because I took the housing down by itself after the camera was fried and it was fine. When I handed my flooded mess up to the DM, he opened it and rinsed it in fresh water to try to save it so I never saw what must have been caught in the oring. And I had tested it in the rinse tank first before splashing. :shakehead: I really think the problem was the new fisheye focus light I had put on. It made the camera so negative when I was used to it being floaty so I kind of dropped it in the rinse tank after I checked it and it hit the bottom with a thud. I should have rechecked it then and there, but I didn't and I have no uw photos from my diving in the GBR and Coral Sea:(

Thus I will remain out of the underwater photography business. . .

Sorry for your luck Michelle!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom