I saw the funniest thing at Target yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet:
Well, I kind of know Frank and almost went diving with him. But now I'm kind of glad I didn't. :rofl3: Are you the DM Mauifish was talking about?

I can neither confirm nor deny this. . .

just remember it is a big pond/ocean and buddies do get lost. Especially when they have that nifty new digital camera/dive computer with them

wstein:
just remember it is a big pond/ocean and buddies do get lost. Especially when they have that nifty new digital camera/dive computer with them
:rofl3: Oh God, you guys are cracking me up. At WORK!! I have to maintain some modicum of decorum and keep fooling the bosses.

fairybasslet:
:rofl3: Oh God, you guys are cracking me up. At WORK!! I have to maintain some modicum of decorum and keep fooling the bosses.

ok, well keep the jokes to only when your not working.....so stop working so we can go back to admiring my new dive computer that I found while diving, and no I don't know what happened to my dive buddy, and yes this is the same model dive computer he had.

Don't you mean that while trying to save your buddy you were only able to get a hold of his computer. .

You aren't bitter, just opinionated :popcorn: :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom