I saw the funniest thing at Target yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
I've gotten some odd looks (and some sympathetic looks) when I've had to go out and buy "napkins." Makes for some tense moments in the cash register line, especially when I've purchased a new book of crossword puzzles at the same time. *sigh*

Worst is when you get the dreaded overhead page: "I NEED A PRICE CHECK ON THE JUMBO SIZE BOX OF HEAVY FLOW DEODORANT MAXI PADS..."

:shakehead

RJP:
Worst is when you get the dreaded overhead page: "I NEED A PRICE CHECK ON THE JUMBO SIZE BOX OF HEAVY FLOW DEODORANT MAXI PADS..."

:shakehead

Can't say that has ever happened to me. . . somehow I don't envy you. . .

Well when I worked as a grocery bagger in highschool, we had a customer come in one day that bought several dozen enemas and douches, and i mean at least 2 dozen of each, I got a good laugh out of that.

I have a wife and a grown daughter, I'm way beyond being embarrassed at the checkout.

catherine96821:
TWO, huh?

How many Red Bulls did he have?

I'm afraid my imagination would be running off....

ain't life great?

Well, what did he look like? A normal looking guy or a freak show?

Housewives have to find enetrtainment in the check-out lines.

"Now why is he/she buying THAT?" is a favorite.

I want to go to wally-mart one day and buy a chainsaw, bleach, trash bags, shovel, and the silence of the lambs dvd....just to see the cashiers reaction.

wstein:
I want to go to wally-mart one day and buy a chainsaw, bleach, trash bags, shovel, and the silence of the lambs dvd....just to see the cashiers reaction.
I believe they have a special button they press when someone purchases all the items at the same that you just mentioned.:11:

When I was going through my DM course one of my instructors informed me one morning on the way to the dive site that he liked his coffee the same as his women.
I of course said "you mean black and sweet" he looked at me grinning and said:
"No, I like em ground up and put in a bag" :coffee: I began to fear him more!

Mauifish:
I believe they have a special button they press when someone purchases all the items at the same that you just mentioned.:11:

When I was going through my DM course one of my instructors informed me one morning on the way to the dive site that he liked his coffee the same as his women.
I of course said "you mean black and sweet" he looked at me grinning and said:
"No, I like em ground up and put in a bag" :coffee: I began to fear him more!

:rofl3: I've got to remember that one! :coffee:

fairybasslet:
That is sick Frank.

It is Frank we are talking about here. . . not someone normal like me :D

jhbryaniv:
It is Frank we are talking about here. . . not someone normal like me :D
Well, I kind of know Frank and almost went diving with him. But now I'm kind of glad I didn't. :rofl3: Are you the instructor Mauifish was talking about?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom