I Retired from NASA Today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
29 Years with NASA...Threw in the towel today...took a fairly lucrative buyout! Free to dive so much more!

Joe (Cudachaser)

cudachaser:
29 Years with NASA...Threw in the towel today...took a fairly lucrative buyout! Free to dive so much more!

Joe (Cudachaser)

I take it they at least took you to 30 years of service. So now what, you are ONLY 55 (I used to think that was old, but the closer I get the younger it seems). I know you could open a dive shop and lose your retirement!

Congrats!

Congrats Joe!

Does this mean we will get to dive a bit together? See ya in a couple weeks for Oceanfest?

cudachaser:

Joe (Cudachaser)

WOW Joe, Welcome to the next chapter in your life!! :D

Attaboy! :thumb:

Enjoy. :D

Great to see such long service and of course the benefits of that are big payouts. Nice retirement/semi-retirement coming your way it seems. Hope to see you UW some time :wink:

Joe,

Congratulations on your retirement. I know a few people here at Langley that are doing the same. It is going to get nasty here pretty soon and it is a crying shame. The agency is being extremely short sighted and the US will lose a capability in aviation research that is not replaceable. This capability is going to be taken over by someone and I expect that it will be in Europe. It's a sad state of affairs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom