I need two divers this weekend $$$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would they pay for airafre from Phoenix? I am divemaster and was on IHBA rescue team for 5 years and am experianced in boat crashes. I saw (and helped rescue the driver of) a top fuel hydo run 272 miles an hour. pretty impressive!

Both positions are filled for the weekend. Thank you to all that offered or were interested in helping this weekend or in the future. I will keep you in mind should the need arise again.

Not to rain on your parade (race?), but wouldn't you be better off getting divers that actually have training and experience in handling emergencies?

"Certified Diver" only proves the diver has managed to go underwater and not die. At the very least, I'd suggest a Divemaster, DiveCon or Instructor.

Why don't you think about hiring lifeguards? The skill sets for lifeguarding and scuba diving don't really overlap.

Back
Top Bottom