I need to get to Venezuela

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
From Purto Rico. Im not finding any decent flights. Any other suggestions out there?

11:25 am Depart San Juan (SJU)
Arrive Caracas (CCS) 1:05 pm
Duration: 1hr 40mn American Airlines 1937
Nonstop flight

Define your criteria for "decent".

silly one liners :shakehead :wink:

Why the hell did orbitz not find that? It had me going on three and four stops. Thanks for the tip!

I use expedia, it has better information IMO. You can use them for your searches, and book through anybody, good luck.

Thanks again!

Wildcard:
Why the hell did orbitz not find that? It had me going on three and four stops. Thanks for the tip!

Most online aggregators will not show you flights that do not have seats available. It may well be that the dates that you want to depart/return on are sold out in the class you are searching for, and that is why they didn't show up. It looks as if American has the only non-stop out of SJ, so it's likely that it fills up pretty quick.

Copa flies direct between SJU and CCS, stopping in Panama, so they might be your next best bet if AA isn't available.

Anyone else will require a change of planes. Best of luck.

You can fly trough Miami too, very easy . . .

I'll just take the direct flight but thanks anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom