I need some help with a question, can anyone help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surfseeker

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased a 3/2 wetsuit from Ebay. When I received it, all 4 cuffs were cut off (my guess is that it was done by the prior owner) Anyway, I'm thinking I should have it hemmed but I don't have any glue. Can anyone help with advise? Please email me @ chris.hall@Prudential.com

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Chris

it would help to know where you are. Filling out your profile would assist in this.

Second, if you are talking about having the cuffs hemmed, your best bet is to go to someplace that specializes or has experience with wetsuit repair/alterations.

Many dive shops have someone they know of that they could possibly put you in touch with.

You could also search the web. I use Google.com and just typed in "wetsuit repair". Use the quote marks.

if the condition of the suit was different from described, you have a bone to pick with the seller. what was his feedback rating? you need to be aware of this before bidding on anything, to have an idea if your seller is trustworthy. i would contact him/her nicely and explain the problem, and see if he/she can offer a constructive solution (such as a refund, exchange, pay for repairs, etc.).

Unless you got this for just a few $$. I would try to get my money back.

Good luck

sell wetsuit repair glue or kits for wetsuit repair.

I don't see where you are located, but I would look for a custom wetsuit shop in your area and get the job done right, but that is just me. There are a couple shops in my area that do repair work.

Heed the advice of others and feedback on this seller so that others may benefit from your experience.

just my opinions, and only because you asked.

Wristshot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom