I need o-ring help for Edge Hog Backup Light.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You been sniffin’ any of that glue? :wink:

Man, where am I, oh I'm back, that stuff is lethal I'm going to have to buy the wetsuit guy a respirator

So if you just went and bought a torch
and you don't even have to went anywhere

I am assuming you are in the US. I would bet they are metric o'rings since it was probably made in China. Go buy a metric o'ring kit and try to figure it out.

Harbor Freight sells one.

Quit your whining and pick up the phone and call Edge-Hog their phone number is on their website and they answer it. They typically provide good customer service.

Not sure why you expect(ed) that they were gonna send you new o-rings, and it was silly that you did not bother to measure the ones you had before you tossed them. What is more egregious is that you seem to be blaming the company for the fact that your light is not ready for your upcoming trip.

Own your problem and figure out a resolution.

-Z
I did call. I left a voicemail. Also sent an email. No response.

You're kidding, right? You don't think they should sell replacement o rings? GTFO.

Own my problem? Figure out a solution? WTF do you think the purpose of this thread is? I've been trying to get a solution from the dealer and manufacturer for two weeks now. Are you a dealer that carries the light and has the o-ring?

You're of no help.

I am assuming you are in the US. I would bet they are metric o'rings since it was probably made in China. Go buy a metric o'ring kit and try to figure it out.

Harbor Freight sells one.
I did not consider HF. Good call. I figured if Ace didn't have it no one else would have it locally.

The light is definitely Chinese and I am sure designed in metric... maybe. I've seen odd, un-explainable sizes come from there before.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom