I need a place to dive around Manhattan.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mauser

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Prefforbabily something with more than a foot of vis. any suggestions? I am also looking for a new Dive buddy for a few weekend trips. I just moved back here from Milwaukee.

Sorry, nothing close. I lived there for a year once. Southern Missouri is probably the closest decent water. Is that little dive shop in Aggiville still there? South on 14th street?

Cap'n Johns Blue Water (Oronogo) is opening up March 31.

What about diving Millford lake? Anyone done that yet? I am here for two more weeks and can't seem to find any dive info for the area.

Kansas is completely barren when it comes to dive spots... you could get an underwater metal detector and mess around in the zero vis at pillsburry crossing off of 170 (ask any of the local college kids, they'll all know where it is. awesome little park next to a water area that people drive their vehicles and what not out on...)

I bet it's a goldmine there.

plot:
Kansas is completely barren when it comes to dive spots... you could get an underwater metal detector and mess around in the zero vis at pillsburry crossing off of 170 (ask any of the local college kids, they'll all know where it is. awesome little park next to a water area that people drive their vehicles and what not out on...)

I bet it's a goldmine there.

Last time I was there it was about 6" deep and be careful hitting the western shore over 40MPH. Vehicle can fly several feet throught the air.

broncobowsher:
Last time I was there it was about 6" deep and be careful hitting the western shore over 40MPH. Vehicle can fly several feet throught the air.

lol... thats the area you drive on. if you go up stream a bit it's deep enough to at least swim I thought...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom