I need a NEW mask!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My personal favorite is the SP frameless mask. It seems to fit a lot of faces as well, and the price isn't too hard to take.

Well thanks for the help guys, i will be heading out tomorrow to check out of few that you guys listed. But i might have to end up waiting for mid february so that i can check ou the new atomic and the x-vision mid.

Thanks again for all the suggestions

Hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on a X-Vision mid. That's the best maks I've ever had...

Well i couldn't find the x-vision mid, so i went a shoppin. I had made a list of masks i viewed on internet that i felt might have some god features. i went and tried quite a few masks. i tried the Mythos, i tried the trinidad, and the genesis lvx and nothing was fitting verry good. Then she pulled out a deepsea mask (not sure of model) and it fit really good. The mask itself was ok but not the nice piece of equuipment i was hoping to buy and since noone had the scubapro frameless i was really getting dissapointed. So i tried one last place. I told the guy what i was looking for and he lead me to maskes and picked a few for me to try, and there it was the scubapro frameless. DOESNT FIT then he handed me a shadow and it to was too big : ( : (( then he me the shadow comes in a smaller size ( the mini) and it fit like a glove!!! and the field of view was amazing , especially down . Soft silicone very light .
I have to get used to teh black as i always used clear before but with the whole photo thing i thought i would try it. I look forward to really testing it buy the end of the week. I will keep you posted.

PSS i do still plan on getting a clear x-vision mid if they fit good.

dbg40:
My personal favorite is the SP frameless mask. It seems to fit a lot of faces as well, and the price isn't too hard to take.

I agree with him...

If you have a bad eye, the black skirt is much helpful to focus on the sight. Some people consider it as a tunnel vision though...:D

Back
Top Bottom