I need a new Gear Bag....recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good!! We are on the same boat..... :wink:

av8er23:
My order came in today. I ended up getting the titan and the malibu. they are both great bags. I think i am going to use the titan as my primary bag most of the time. I was very satisfied with the qualtity. That was a great recommendation. They are soooo much cheaper than the name brands like akona. I would recommend these bags. I do not think you will be dissappointed. I love this forum.....many helpful people.

I follow suit and got the Titan and Malibu, as well. Thanks for the heads up, guys! :bravo:

Look at the ScubaPro Duffle Bag. Tons of pockets for Flash lights, bottom pocket for BC, big middle area for Fins, wetsuit, and all your other needs. Price isn't bad either. Very durable and acutally pretty compact as well... Look to there Web site, www.scubapro.com and look under accessorites. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom