I Need A Ladies Perspective

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One piece with cross straps on the back and no fancy buckles or ties.
My wife rarely wears a one piece, but when she does, it's something like this, not because she is particularly buxom, but because (as FormerNuke alludes) it doesn't peel off when peeling off your outer suit/skin/rash guard.

61tVBRlCPUL._AC_UY741_.jpg

Thread title is:

I NEED A LADIES PERSPECTIVE.

Not: Yarns, tales and juvenile humor.
And I did none of that - just pointed out an unnecessary qualifier.
BTW - my wife and 2 daughters all wear either a 1 piece or bikini under their rash guards to prevent what they refer to as “marking up”.

I think that 2 piece skin is kickin! Well done. There are some really nice 1 pieces out there, with cut outs, lace and sheer sections that preserve our finer bits, but still look attractive. As Capt Wookie calls it, I too am buxom and like a higher rounded neckline as opposed to plunging between the girls or wrap style. Prevent the girls tumbling out when I slide my skin off my arms. Not all sports bra type things are equal. The company Athleta produces for tri-athletes, specifically meant for water use. I've a couple with built in bras, offer good support, have lasted many years. No interest in company other than I like their stuff.

While I prefer a one-piece suit for comfort and coverage, a tankini or other 2 piece suit has an advantage when using the head. It's usually close quarters and often the boat may be rocking so the less you have to remove and get back into, the easier it is !

I used to be a one piece gal but have gone to tankini. I will never go back to one piece if I can help it.

Lol

Darn autoselect

Tankini

Full top,

With separate bottoms

It really depends a lot on where undressing occurs. If private, then undergarment are unnecessary.

Thanks to everyone for their input. I just returned from diving in the Dominican Republic and she loved the two piece. I went ahead and purchased the matching bikini, which she wore under the skin. It fit well and looked good too!

Thanks again everyone!

Back
Top Bottom