I need a FishEye FIX G10 Housing-Anybody????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a Canon G10, which I like. However, I've been using the Canon U/W Case and want to upgrade to the FishEye FIX case as it allows more lens (particuliarly macro) and TTL for the flash rather than just operating as a slave to the built in flash like I have with the Canon Case.

However, Since Canon released the G11 I can't find any G10 cases for sale. Does anybody have one for sale. Used is OK as long as it's in good shape.

Thanks in Advance.

Ty

Hi there
I am about to put a good used FIX G10 housing on ebay if you are still interested- comes with standard port, macro lens attachment, diffuser and 1" ball arm joint attachment plus 3 spare O rings.
I am in the Houston TX area.
Cheers
RR

Hi there
I am about to put a good used FIX G10 housing on ebay if you are still interested- comes with standard port, macro lens attachment, diffuser and 1" ball arm joint attachment plus 3 spare O rings.
I am in the Houston TX area.
Cheers
RR

Sorry for the late reply. I've been away. I'm interested. Do you still have the housing?

Thanks,

Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom